New You in 22 Diet – Reviews of the Metabolic Transformation Guide by Dr. Jonny Bowden
New You in 22 is the latest program by Dr. Jonny Bowden, a renowned author and expert on all things diet and nutrition. In his latest publication, he hopes to help people achieve a completely new physique, and even improve their mental well-being, in just 22 days. The program exists in both a basic and advanced model, which means anybody is able to take part in it and enjoy its benefits. Naturally, the advanced model has the biggest effects, but Bowden is keen to make sure even those who are new to the world of dieting and lifestyle changes are able to experience benefits from this system. Before we look further into what the program is and how it works, let’s review Dr. Bowden’s credentials.
Who Is Dr. Jonny Bowden?
Dr. Jonny Bowden is known as the “Rogue Nutritionist”. He is a true expert on health, nutrition and weight lost. He holds a Master’s degree in psychology, has been board certified as a nutritionist and has written 16 books on the subject. Many of his writings became international best sellers, and he has been featured on various important news shows, including CNN, ABC, CBS and more. In the past, he was a member of the editorial advisory board from prominent magazine Men’s Health.
Currently, he is also a contributor to a range of different online publications, including Total Health Magazine Online, and he works for Pilates Style as a nutrition editor.
Indeed, he has also worked on various publications both in print and on the internet and has been mentioned in such magazines and papers as Forbes, Marie Claire, the Huffington Post, Natural Health and more. These publications clearly demonstrate that his focus is on the public as a whole, regardless of gender.
His credentials go above and beyond what could be reasonably expected. Besides a Master’s degree in psychology and counseling, he also holds a PhD in nutrition. Additionally, he has a further six certifications in fields such as exercise and personal training. He is also a certified member of such organizations as the American Society for Nutrition and the American College of Nutrition. Finally, he is part-owner of Rockwell Nutrition and a very popular public speaker.
What Is New You in 22?
New You in 22 is a program that helps people change their metabolism and become fat burners in just 22 days. A lot of people mention their metabolism and blame it on their inability to lose weight. However, when we say this, we often don’t know exactly how that works, even if what we are saying is actually true. According to Bowden, most of us have a metabolic defect, caused by genes, hormones, diet, lifestyle or any other external factor. According to him, it is this defect in particular that causes not just putting on weight in all the difficult places, but also our inability to then lose it. Bowden isn’t called the Rogue Nutritionist for nothing, and he claims that our metabolic problems also cause sickness, tiredness and depression, as well as making us age faster.
His New You in 22 will address this defect, thereby actually addressing the core of the problem, rather than offering a quick fix solution that doesn’t actually work in the long run. What Bowden proposes is that we burn sugar, rather than fat, and this is exactly what his new program attempts to change.
How Does it Work?
During the 22-day program, people will shift their metabolism in a very powerful way. It is designed to stop your body from thriving on fat, to using it as the powerful fuel that it actually is, burning it quicker than ever before. This is incredibly important, because a body that doesn’t know how to burn fat will accumulate it, choosing to burn sugars instead. Through New You in 22, your metabolism will shift, which is why the program is also known as the Metabolic Transformation Guide.
When you first start, your body will burn off the excess fat you are currently carrying. Once that is gone, it will continue to burn the fat – good fats – that you feed it to keep the weight off. Dr. Bowden proposes that your body is, in a way, addicted to burning sugar instead. This is because that is what it has always done. It is also for this reason that a crash diet is ineffective: it doesn’t teach your body new, and better, habits. However, by changing your metabolism, you will no longer have these cravings for sugar.
The 5 Pathways
Achieving the goals described in the program is done through a set of five pathways. The five pathways underpin Dr. Bowden’s theory in this particular program:
- Nutrition – only by changing what you eat will your body be able to switch from burning sugar to burning fat.
- Sleep – most of us don’t get enough sleep, and we don’t sleep properly. This causes us to feel stressed, and it makes us hungry as well. Hence, the program teaches exactly how to have sufficient, and good sleep. This is one of the many parts of the programs that really approaches health in a holistic way, as the benefits go above and beyond weight loss.
- Stress – stress is a killer. It messes up our metabolism, but also our overall physical and mental health. Additionally, stress makes us reach for snack foods. Addressing this is pivotal to the success of this program.
- Detoxification – interestingly, Dr. Bowden does not mean that you have to follow a bizarre regime and inspect your excrements afterwards. He simply wants you to ensure your body gets rid of the accumulated toxins, and the best way to achieve this is by walking.
- Exercise – although the program is technically a diet and nutrition program, it does also look at exercise. This is because our body needs movement in order to burn fat. What Dr. Bowden stipulates, however, is how to get exercise the right way, and hence enjoy the biggest results.
Positive Consumer Reviews
- The program is designed not just to help you lose weight, but also to make sure you have increased levels of energy and feel fantastic overall. It increases levels of concentration, creates beautiful, glowing skin, and you will be healthier overall.
- The program comes with an easy checklist to find out whether or not you are currently a sugar burner, which is very beneficial to help you identify whether the basic or the advanced program is more suitable to you.
- The basic level can be followed by those new to making real lifestyle changes, meaning they have a bigger chance of succeeding.
- Dr. Bowden is a renowned expert in this field. As such, he is highly trustworthy and has demonstrated time and again that is focus is on helping people get fit and healthy.
- The program is available both in an online version, for those who want access immediately, and a paper copy, for those who prefer to have the information on paper, so they can take notes or carry it with them. Best of all, both cost the same, at the current discounted price of $37.
- It comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee. This means that you could potentially try both the basic and advanced package, and still return it if you are unhappy with the results.
Negative Consumer Reviews
The only thing I didn’t like is that the first few days of the program are incredibly hard on the body. Dr. Bowden is very honest in that these first days will leave you feeling tired, groggy and generally not very well. However, this is because your body has to make a shift in how it creates energy, and until it figures out that it should use fat for fuel, it will struggle. If you can get through these first few days, and all you need for this is a little bit of motivation, the results will be truly amazing.
Dr. Bowden’s latest program is bound to become yet another bestseller. It addresses all the important issues, focusing on fat loss in a holistic way. The added benefit of this is that you will not just look better, but that you will feel better overall as well. Because it addresses all of your body, it results in a healthier, more glowing look, such as more beautiful skin and hair. Additionally, it teaches you how to sleep, how to distress and how to get rid of toxins. Even if this wouldn’t result in weight loss, it would still be a fantastic program to follow overall.
Dr. Bowden is popular for a very good reason: he knows what he is talking about. In sharing his knowledge, based on research and experience, he has made it possible for people all over the world to live a healthier and happier lifestyle. This can be achieved by anyone, not in the least because he offers this program both in a basic and an advanced level. I fully recommend this program.