Metabolic Aftershock Review – Jade Teta Workout All Hype or the Real Deal?
Metabolic Aftershock is a program developed by Dr. Jade Teta. It is available as a downloadable PDF and a DVD, which provides you with a range of weight loss routines and exercises designed to make sure you are able to lose weight in rapid time. Dr. Teta is highly respected in the industry, which is why he feels confident in stating it will be able to truly amplify your metabolic rate, allowing you to lose weight quickly, efficiently, safely and sustainably. Best of all, it promises to deliver this in 15 minute sessions, to be done just three times a week.
But does it actually work? To our surprise, it actually does. After all, 15 minute workouts, three times a week don’t sound like they would produce any real results… we were wrong.
Please note, this is merely my review of the workout. If you would like to visit the official website – please feel free to click here.
Who Is Dr. Jade Teta?
Dr. Teta has spent years looking into weight loss methods that were both healthy and sustainable upon completion of his physician exam. He has a BS in biochemistry, as well as being educated in naturopathic medicine. Additionally, he has gained years of experience working as a personal trainer. Through this knowledge and in the field experience, he was able to design the Metabolic Aftershock program. He didn’t however, deliver it to the world straight away. Instead, he spent a considerable amount of time testing the program and it wasn’t until he was able to fully confirm the results that he felt the program was ready to be delivered to the market, targeting those people who struggle with fat loss in particular.
What Is the Metabolic Aftershock Program?
Most of us know about metabolism and often blame weight gain or difficulty in burning fat on slow metabolism. We all know, therefore, that it is directly related to how well we burn fat. If your metabolism is very fast, calories are burned incredibly quickly. This means you lose weight quicker as well. However, we all lead pretty sedentary lifestyles, which has resulted in most of us having a much slower metabolism, leading to our body building up fat reserves. Indeed, we aren’t born with a slow or fast metabolism, but rather create it through our lifestyles.
What the Metabolic Aftershock program does is ensure that your body is able to speed up its metabolic rate above and beyond what you would achieve simply by becoming more active. Considering it only requires 45 minutes of your time each week, it becomes clear that there must be something truly special about this weight loss program.
Three Phases in Metabolic Aftershock
Metabolic Aftershock is divided into three different phases. Each phase focuses specifically on a type of exercise. The phases are as follows:
- The first phase is all about warm up exercises, which will kick start your metabolism. You will teach your body to no longer be sedentary and this is exactly what will send your metabolic rate into overdrive. Every part of your body is targeted in this phase, leaving you fully energized. An added benefit is that it actually makes you look more youthful and glowing, which is something going to the gym or fitness classes will never achieve.
- During the second phase, you will also start to work on the muscles, tightening them up to make them stronger and more defined. You will take part in a range of workouts that will help your body to not just burn even more fat, but also focus on building up your muscles. This is what makes the body more defined, as well as burning up any last vestiges of fat storage.
- The final phase gives you yet another major calorie burn. Your muscles will become even more defined and any remaining fat tissue will literally melt off before your very eyes. This phase actually burns twice as many calories as what you would expect from a regular type of exercise. Since your metabolic rate is by now already into overdrive, you can see how effective this phase actually is.
Where to Buy
The program costs $97 (currently on sale – click for availability). This includes the various videos and other bonuses. You can pay through PayPal or by all major credit and debit cards, and the website is fully secured. As soon as your payment is received, the product will be sent out to you.
The program comes with four bonuses, designed specifically to help you achieve your weight loss goals even quicker. These bonuses are:
- The manual for the Metabolic Aftershock program.
- A quick start guide.
- A bonus burnout session.
- A one-to-one consultation with Dr. Teta, where you will receive a number of other useful hints and tips, as well as even more explanation on the program itself and how and why it works.
- There is no need to take unknown supplements or other products, meaning you experience fully natural weight loss.
- You will only need to spend 45 minutes a week doing your exercises, which is time most of us can find, even if we lead very busy lifestyles.
- You can customize the workout, as there are many exercises to choose from. Hence, you won’t get bored with your workout regime either.
- You can do your workout at home, so there is no need for expensive gym memberships.
- Anybody can take part in these exercises, regardless of gender, age or previous fitness level.
- Although designed to lose weight and build muscle, you will also find yourself healthier and looking more youthful and happier.
- It comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, which means you can try it risk-free.
- It is not the cheapest program on the market today.
- You won’t lose weight overnight. It requires work and dedication. On the other hand, any program that claims to be able to give you overnight results is lying.
Is it Any Good?
Many of us are concerned with losing weight, but we simply do not have the time to really do something about it. With the Metabolic Aftershock program, however, this is a thing of the past. Finding 15 spare minutes three times a week is something we should all be able to achieve. Additionally, the program is developed by Dr. Jade Teta, who is hugely respected in his field. As such, I fully recommend this program to anybody who wants to look their best and get healthy in the process.