Hyper Gain Black Review – Does ASR’s Creatine Work and is it Worth it?
Choosing the right lean mass builder product can be confusing. Too many companies are producing their own versions and many of them are competing against others to ensure, first and foremost, that they get a big chunk of the revenues that are generated by these products. Beware of empty promises. Consumer welfare sometimes becomes the least of their consideration.
After looking into ASR further and trying Hyper Gain we can honestly say that it is a good and high-end creatine. Here is some important info about ASR’s creatine that should help you make the decision on whether or not you choose to buy Hyper Gain Black or the original version – we do recommend black but white is still a solid choice for those on a budget.
The products are developed and manufactured for the ASResearch. The company has been in operation more than least 5 years and has banked on the negative effects that people got from the creatine products which were made available before the Hyper Gain versions. Some reviewers even admitted that they experienced nothing with the previous products.
The Hyper Gain Company said that their products are going to be different. They made sure that with this product, the creatine content would not give a by-product that is toxic to the body. After some time of deep research, the company’s scientists discovered Kre-Alkalyn, a creatine-based substance that doesn’t convert to the poisonous creatinine. The creatine type in these products is something that is chemically stable and has been proven to help add lean muscle.
Hyper Gain Review
These products are getting attention and many people are asking about the ingredients that help in building muscles. Additionally, the ingredients of these products do not cause the side effects that people experienced with their previous products. Gone are the inconvenient dehydration, stomach cramps, bloating, water retention, headaches and diarrhea.
- Vanadaul Sulfate – Works like insulin and it is the one that supports the transport of glucose and amino to the muscles.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Helps in increasing testosterone levels. The company claims that this is also the substance that is responsible for the enhanced mood consumers are talking about.
- Kre-Alkalyn pH Correct Creatine – Gets into the muscles but are not released as harmful toxins. This substance easily got the approval from the FDA.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Increases muscle mass, enhances performance and increases performance and libido.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Antioxidant and as such, its main function is to help the body in releasing toxins.
- Zinc AA Chelate – Allows effective absorption of zinc by the body. Zinc is a crucial element in the functioning of the immune system.
There are some minor drawbacks to consider:
- The products are the latest versions of its kind and there is not much research about it yet. People can only know the long-term effects after years of use. There’s need for more research to ascertain that these products are really safe and to determine if the good effects are long-lasting. You wouldn’t want to be using these supplements for the rest of your life, would you?
- The company recommends taking three tablets a day between equal time intervals. If one is forgetful, this may be inconvenient. Some people are hoping that the company would come up with a new product that requires ingestion of the tablet once in the morning.
To learn more about what Hyper Gain Black can and cannot do, please visit ASR’s website here.
Positive Consumer Reviews
Based on reviews, here are the good things about using these products:
- These products can add about 20 lbs of muscles in the first 12 weeks of use. Results for different users vary but it is safe to place the gain at about 10 lbs on the average within 1 ½ months.
- There are no major negative side effects.
- After a month of using, you will most likely notice your strength increasing. This observation is particularly noticed by those who are engaged in weight lifting. Expect your endurance to improve as well.
- From the scientific point of view, these products have more protein and glycogen content. This is most probably due to the ingredient Vanadaul Sulfate.
Hyper Gain VS Hyper Gain Black Creatine
Hyper Gain Black Creatine is more expensive than its predecessor. The company calls it as the beefed up version. There’ still the Kre-Alkalyn component, but there are the additions – AlphaSize and Creatine MagnaPower. With this version, the user can be sure that the creatine content is 100% observed by the muscles.
The Creatine MagnaPower substance only implies that the creatine content is enhanced so more energy can be released by the user. The AlphaSize has been added to help the user gain more endurance. Some reviewers are saying that they can perform more reps and sets than they were able to do before.
Money Back Guarantee?
Yes! ASR offers a 60-day full money back guarantee. Within this guarantee period, you would have already consumed two bottles with each containing 90 capsules. Check if you have gained at least 10 lbs by the end of this period. Without any improvement, you know what to do.
Is it Good and Does it Work?
If you will base it on reviews, about 99% of users are happy with these products. Some of them are gaining muscle mass at a slower pace; nevertheless, they are pleased to see improvements. Also, as was stated at the beginning of this review, we have tried ASR’s creatine and it really is a good choice. Yes it works and yes it’s worth the little extra to know that you are getting a quality creatine that will give you all the muscle gains without any of the water bloat. We like and can easily recommend it.